The INTEGRAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT is global and generates identity to the company giving all the business units the implementation of the PMI® (Project Management Institute) control and management good practices.
- Project preliminary information documentation (scope, time, cost).
- Economic assessment.
- Feasibility studies.
- Project reliability indicators
- Project sensitivity analysis
- Budget elaboration
- Personalized attention at workplaces
PROJECT PLANNING, MONITORING CONTROL AND CLOSURE
- Work plan elaboration, project schedules and histograms.
- Monitoring and physical and financial periodic control.
- Preparation of progress reports.
- Physical and financial project closure.
- For this, we use tools like MS Project and methodologies as Critical Path, Earned Value and Risk Analysis.
CONTRACTS AND CLAIMS MANAGEMENT
- Technical advice in the contracts elaboration and administration.
- Scope management.
- Changes and additional issues monitoring.
- Contract claims preparation and dispute between parties support.
IN-COMPANY PREPARATION AND IMPLEMENTATION OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT METHODOLOGIES
- Best practices training and Project Management tools in flexible format according to customers’ needs and characteristics.
- Project Management best practices adaptation according to customers and their projects needs and characteristics.
TURNKEY PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Project definition, feasibility study, planning, engineering elaboration, suppliers’ selection, construction management, project closure.
- Provision of qualified professionals with experience in the different influence areas.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT TRAINING
We offer a calendar of Practical Theoretical Courses that allow to learn, consolidate and develop the best practices of the Project Management Institute (PMI)®.
- Project control and planning
- MS Project as a Tool for the Project administration and management.
- Project Management under PMI ® Methodology
- Project control and planning with Project.
- Costs estimation and Unit Prize Analyses (UPA) for Projects and Constructions.